Natural Floral Beauty
Flowers and herbs for a perfect skin
Did you know that there is a plant for every skin concern? You don’t have to spend huge amounts of money on creams, treatments, and surgery. In fact, you may already have some of these plants in your garden and you didn’t know how beneficial they’re for your skin.
- This plant counts with numerous benefits:
- It has a great regenerative power. Which helps against almost every skin problem like acne or psoriasis. It activates the cellular metabolism and reconstructs the skin. It is a great astringent, which keeps skin from producing too much oil
- Great antioxidant power: It helps reduce wrinkles and regenerates the skin.
- Keeps the skin moisturized and smooth, which will make it look younger.
- Packed with antioxidants, this flower should be a must in your beauty routine.
- It is known as “The botox” flower because its rich in vitamin C. It regenerates collagen really fast. This helps reduce wrinkles
- Helps reduce acne and acne scars
- Rich in vitamins A and B it keeps skin bright and elastic
- It’s a great anti-inflammatory: Works perfectly with puffy eyes or small scratches on your face.
- it is a great antiseptic. Perfect to cure pimples or acne rashes, Chamomile will help you soothe it
- Protects the skin from free radicals that cause premature skin aging
- Contains almost all the vitamins the body needs to be in perfect shape. Vitamins A, C, B, and folic acid. As well as, calcium, zinc or iron among others.
- It has around 22 amino acids needed for the organism.
- It’s soothing and moisturizing
Acne scars are one of the most typical skin conditions and one that concerns a lot of people. Jasmine oil has a great healing power. It helps fade those little scars and marks after spots, as well as, pregnancy fat cracks.
- It is a powerful antiseptic and can be used to clean wounds.
- It also has antiviral and antibacterial properties as well as repelling parasites.
- Tea tree oil is considered one of the most effective ways to treat acne. It contains anti-microbial properties which kill the acne-causing bacteria. It penetrates deep into the pores to remove toxins and prevent clogging.
- Reduces inflammation and lightens scars.
- Tea tree oil moisturizes and restores the skin’s natural oil balance.
- According to a study published in the Journal of Dermatological Sciences, tea tree oil has the ability to fight cancer. It has a rapid effect on reducing cancerous tumors.
- helps in promoting healthy, strong hair.