Bananas with Chocolate & Pistachios
Healthy, Easy and Refreshing Snack
This healthy snack is perfect for the summer, plus it will help you keep in shape while indulging a little bit. Pistachios are a great source of fiber, protein, and Iron. It adds that extra crunch to this recipe and makes it even more delicious.
2 ripe bananas
50 grs of dark chocolate
20 grs of roasted pistachios
- Cut the bananas into similar size slices
- Melt the dark chocolate. I like melting it in hot water, I feel like it preserves the flavor better
- Dip the bananas in the chocolate. You can cover it all, or like me just do half of it
- Crush some pistachios and while the chocolate is still warm add them. If you are allergic to nuts or don’t like pistachios you can add whatever you like. One of my favorite combos is coconut flakes or some salt. Also, raspberries are a great garnish.
- Freeze it for about 2 hours before eating it.
- Have some fun and find out which is your favorite combo!