Vegan Double Chocolate Cookies
Only for Chocolate Addicts
I was recently diagnosed with irritable colon which means I have to be more careful with what I put in my mouth. Gluten is one of the things they prohibit when you’re diagnosed. So, now I have to be more aware of how I cook and which ingredients I use. From now on expect more GF, high probiotic recipes that will help keep the body healthy and nurture.
But being healthy doesn’t mean you cant have sweets every other day. These Vegan Double chocolate cookies are super delicious, easy to bake and soft. If you’re a chocolate addict these recipe is for you. Rice flour is rich in fiber and proteins plus is gluten-free
1 cup of rice flour
1 cup of coconut sugar
2 tsp of baking soda
75 gr of dark chocolate + dark chocolate chips
1 cup of almond milk
1 flax egg ( 1 tbsp of flax seeds + 3 tbsp of warm water)
2/3 cup of coconut oil
1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 250ºC
- Mix the dark chocolate, with the almond milk and coconut oil in a bowl. Submerged the bowl in boiling water and stir it until the chocolate melts and everything is well mixed.
- Add the coconut sugar and stir a little bit more.
- Combined the rice flour with the baking soda and the dark chocolate chips
- Mix the dry ingredients with the chocolate mixture and stir well until it creates a dough. At this point add the flax egg and the vanilla extract and keep stirring.
- Scoop the dough and roll it into balls. If the dough is too sticky to handle add a little bit more rice flour.
- Bake the cookies for about 15 minutes.
- Remove baking sheets from the oven. Let it cool down before removing the cookies from the tray.