Vegan Ginger Blackstrap Molasses Cookies
Delicious, healthy and easy to make
Ginger is a great anti-inflammatory and has a great antioxidant power. Combined with Blackstrap molasses, which is rich in iron, vitamin B6, and Selenium. These cookies are not only delicious but healthy.
1 cup oat flour
1 cup of unbleached white flour
1 cup of coconut sugar
2 tbsp of molasses
2 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1 flax egg (1 tbsp of flax seeds + 3 tbsp of warm water)
2/3 cup of coconut oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda and coconut sugar
- On the other hand, mix the wet ingredients. Flax egg, molasses, and coconut oil
- Add the wet mix to the dry one and stir until well combined.
- Make small balls with the dough and with a fork squash them.
- Preheat the oven to 250ºC and bake the cookies for about 15 minutes.
- Let them cool before moving them for about 10 minutes, and enjoy them